Sunday, February 12, 2017

How MDS808210ABE’s price (Medline) changed

Graphs

How MDS808210ABE’s price (Medline) changed over last several months:
How the value of Brakes, (with) and Blue changed this year
Transport MDS808210ABE reviews compared with other similar products:
Compare Wheelchair's Transport to similar products
This is the ideal chair for loading into trunk, car or airplane and the rear handles fold down for easy storage or transportation. This chairs greatest attribute is the ease of pushing over non paved surfaces. It is ideal to take to festivals, picnics and any outdoor activity. The powder coated aluminum frame is lightweight, durable. The seat is made from durable and lightweight nylon upholstery and a seatbelt is included for safety. Black composite wheels require virtually no maintenance and incorporate dual-sealed precision bearings. Loop brakes are included for assistance stopping the chair. Padded armrests are standard. A seatbelt is included for safety. Available in Red and Blue. 300 lb. weight capacity Seat width: 19″ Seat depth: 16″ Limited lifetime warranty on frame and crossbar 6 month warranty on upholstery parts and components
I use this for moving my disabled wife around places like the zoo or park. I first had the other medline bench with smaller back wheels but one of the footrests broke so I have decided to buy this one as an ‘upgrade’ to attempt out. The difference is night and day. The bigger back wheel makes pushing her around lots easier, particularly uphill. Downhill may be harder; but, the handbrakes function better since they’re gripping the big wheel whereas before the handbrakes could lock up the tinier back wheels and you could start to slide.. So given that the handbrakes really work right, downhills are a bit easier also but you have to be cautious to have your hands on the brakes. The other major difference that my wife loves is the ride is much smoother. Her back is easily upset and when I go over bumps and small things like gaps between concrete slabs she hardly notices them anymore. Size is generally the same. It folds easily and pops into my trunk and is not so heavy that I could ever need help to carry it. Also, the frame is obviously heavy responsibility (compared with some of the really lightweight chairs you will see that could break fast). As far as dependability, I’ll still need more time (about a year) before I could really comment. I can say that my initial concern that the back wheel was possibly puncturable was put to rest ( I usually take it down dirt trails for short distances). It's not an inflatable tire so puncturing really is not an issue. Happy I took the plunge and got this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment